MAROOF International Hospital Vacancies
MAROOF INTERNATIONAL HOSPITAL ISLAMABAD
Maroof is pleased to offer the highest quality
healthcare services to the people of Pakistan in Islamabad. We have a
professional commitment to achieve Clinical Excellence through professional
medical expertise using state-of-the-art Technology and aiming best possible
ethical medical practice.
We are looking for highly motivated and competent people
preferably from the Healthcare Industry for the following positions:
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated and
experienced professional (12-15 Years) from a leading healthcare institution to
join us. Postgraduate qualifications in hospital management or business
management with medical qualifications, European or North American experience
will be a plus point. Applicants must have full command on financial management,
hospital management, information system and human relations. Core competencies
include but not limited to translating broad strategies into specific objectives
and action plans, assignment of clear authority and accountability, development
of systems and HR.
(06 - 08 years experience)
- MIS & Communication - Must be MCS / MS / MS (IT) with
Professional Oracle Certification.
- Bio - Medical - Master in Bio-Medical Engineering &
- Food & Nutrition - Preferably Masters with Diploma in
Hotel & Catering Management.
- Accounts - Minimum ACMA / M.Com.
- Patient Services ACMA / M.Com, Must have experience to
design & handle the patient billing, credit in sales & panel companies etc.
- Maintenance - Minimum Bachelor degree in Mechanical /
Electrical Engineering & must hold PEC Registration.
- Marketing - MBA / Masters (Marketing) from well reputed
university Hospital experience is must.
- Purchase & Materials Management - Hospital experience
(04 - 06 years experience)
- Accounts / Finance - Minimum ACMA / M. Com.
- Internal Audit - Minimum ACMA.
- Housekeeping - Minimum Graduate with experience of five
star hotel or any reputed hospital is a must.
- Media - Masters in Media & Mass Communication.
- Nursing - Minimum BSc.N or any equivalent diploma,
experience in any reputed hospital is must.
MIDDLE MANAGEMENT STAFF
(Preferably Master with 02-04 years
experience at the same position)
- Accounts Officer - Minimum M. Com / B. Com
- Purchase & Materials Management Officer - Minimum
Masters, Hospital experience will be preferred.
- Marketing Officer - MBA / Master (Marketing) with
experience in healthcare is must.
- Audit Officer - Minimum ACMA (Finalist)
- Senior Medical records Officer - Graduate / Masters
with hands-on experience of medical record handling in a well reputed
- Transport Supervisor - Graduate
- Executive Secretary (Female) - Graduate. Experience at
the same position is must.
- Medical Officers MBBS with 03-05 years experience of
well reputed hospitals only. PMDC registration mandatory.
- Staff Nurses (ICU, CCU, OR) - Preferably BSc or
equivalent Diploma in Nursing with 03 years experience in Critical Care.
Preferably with Certificate of Specialization, Must be registered with
Pakistan Nursing Council.
- Technicians (ECG, Dialysis, CSSD, OR) - F. Sc with 1or
02 years specialized course from any reputed institution. 02-03 years
experience is must.
- Physician / Nursing Assistants - F. Sc with Science and
Physician / Nursing Assistant Course. Minimum 02 years experience.
- Bio-medical Technicians - DAE with Bio-medical Courses.
Minimum 03 years experience.
- Pharmacy Technicians - 01 Years Diploma Course, 02
- Dieticians - M. Sc. Nutrition Sciences with 02 - 05
- Cashiers - B. Com with minimum 02 years experience.
- Telephone Operators (Preferably Female) - intermediate
with minimum 02 years experience.
- Female Receptionists - Minimum Intermediate with 06
months computer course.
- Maintenance Assistants (HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical,
Medical Gas) - Preferably DAE with minimum 03 years experience in relevant
- House Attendants - Preferably Matric.
We are equal opportunity employer and offer attractive
remuneration & benefits. If you meet our requirements, please send your online
CVs with Applied job title in the subject to
Jobs@maroof.com.pk latest by
Monday August 11, 2008. You can also mail your CVs at the below
mentioned address (Online applications will be preferred) :
Manager HR and Development
Maroof International Hospital
10th Avenue, Markaz F-10, Islamabad
Contact : Jobs@maroof.com.pk