BRITISH COUNCIL PAKISTAN
Active Citizens Pakistan Programme 2007
The British Council in Pakistan is Developing an exciting programme aiming at strengthening active citizenship and participation. We are currently looking for facilitators to be trained to deliver key element of the programme. To access the application pack, detailed information about the programme and the role of facilitators please visit our website: www.britishcouncil.org.pk
We would like to select a group of a total of 40 participants, to attend a four day Consultative & Visioning Workshop Sessions to be organised in Islamabad / Rawalpindi from 23-26 July, 2007.The Consultative & Visioning Workshop will be followed by a 5 days Facilitator Development Workshop for 10 selected participants from the Visioning Session. The sessions will be conducted by International Facilitators from Africa and the United Kingdom. From these sessions we hope to recruit a maximum of 10 facilitators who will work with us over the next three years in developing and delivering Active Citizens Programme.
Active Citizens Pakistan Programme 2007- Participants profile
Pakistan National living and working in Pakistan
- Knowledge about country, regional and global issues
- A graduate
- Good Interpersonal skills.
- IT Proficiency
- Bilingual (desirable)
- Capacity to work with colleagues (team work)
- Flexible / tolerant
- Willing and able to learn
- Good team player
The National Programme events will be held in July - August, 2007, in Islamabad / Rawalpindi, as per the following schedule.
- Last date for receiving applications International to the successful applicants. 10 July 2007
- Intimation to the successful applicants: 14-16 July 2007
- Training of the 40 selected participants from: 23-26 July 2007
- Facilitator Development Programme for 10 selected participants from: 30 July-03 August, 2007
Details of the Timeline and level of commitment fr4om facilitators from July 2007- March 2008 is available on website : www.britishcouncil.org.pk
Please send your applications by courier to: Suhail Anwar, Projects Manager
House32 Street 19, F-6/2, Islamabad or email at: Suhail.Anwar@britishcouncil.org.pk.
Contact : Suhail.Anwar@britishcouncil.org.pk.