Auction of Vehicle

 

Viewing In : Rawalpindi/Islamabad > Tenders / EOI > Auctions

Summary:
Go to Full Ad


   Related Ads
Sell Auction Of Vehicles
Auction Vehicles
Auction Of Vehicles
Govt Auction
AUCTION SALE OF VEHICLE
Public Auction Vehicles Motorcycles www.ppra.org.p
Auction of Vehicles
Auction Of Vehicles



   Across Pakistan
Auction Of Vehicles
Public Open Auction Vehicles
Auction Of Vehicles
Vehicle Auction
Auction Notice www.cbc.gov.pk
Vehicles For Auction
Vehicles For Auction
Vehicles For Auction



Share |
Subscribe to receive similar ads by email

Date : 2016-05-30

Auction of Vehicle



Price:

Description :

Auction of Vehicle

Canadian high commission Islamabad

Auction of vehicle

Toyota land cruiser parado-gx model 2007 diesel 1KZ Golden Color

Sunday 5th June 2016 – 11:00 am

Conditions:

-         Vehicle will be sold on as is where is basis.

-         Vehicle is duty free.

-         Successful bidder shall pay 25% of the total amount at the sport and remaining 75% shall pay within 02 days.

-         Vehicle can be viewed on 4th June from 11 am to 5 pm.

-         The purchaser shall register the vehicle in his name within 15 days.

-         High commission can reject the bids without assigning any reason.

Service Provider:

Islamabad (Govt) Auctioneers

Sitara Market, G-7 Markaz Islamabad

Tel: 0300-5100040, 0300-5080686, 051-2204383.



Contact : Tel: 0300-5100040, 0300-5080686, 051-2204383.
Share |

  Rawalpindi/Islamabad |  Lahore |  Karachi |  Peshawar |  Multan |  Quetta |  Gujranwala/Gujrat/Wazirabad |  Faisalabad |  Hyderabad/Sukkur |  Sialkot |  Campus
Privacy Policy | Disclaimer
All rights reserved 2009 PE&ITS (Pvt.) Ltd. Pakistan.




     Classified ads for Pakistan